16.12.08

my night out in the ofis.....

M in the ofis stuck on a one day night shift which surprisingly is going well so far.m really hungry as my last decent meal was on Saturday's lunch.craving for wild mushroom soup with the breadstix.b/fast was pancakes frm MCDs courtesy of boo.chatted for a while.went to bed at 1ish but only slept at 2ish bcoz i could not shut my eye.not used to sleeping in the day and the sun beats into my room so brightly n almost feels as if m being slapped.telling me to fuckin' wake up.
Woke up at 4.20pm,blasted my wakeup music with my temporary speakers on loan from boo,woke boo up.had my shower.dressed as simple as possible since it's nite shift n who am i wanting to impress-NO ONE!
Left home at 5PM.Got to the ofis at 5.35PM.Training began at 6.15PM thanx to my irresponsible papa aka observer who behaved more as if he was part of the pioneer India team.

M so hungry now.
Boo-U taking me out for supper ah? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah.. no supper coz u DIDN"T bring the ipod cable!!!!