14.12.08

Walk Down Memory Lane



This was taken at MGS KL's science lab when we were Form 5. The head school prefect (SIN ),the surprising vice prefect (mac pie), 3 of the naughtiest librarians ( MnA,Sam n ME) who didn't quite make the cut to be part of the ivy league team of boring prefects.Sorry GALS-You were!
Gosh we were much thinner and look happier.I miss US ( the SnM )
I can see my Ocean Pacific wallet,my ugly pencil case,my Julius Ceaser for English Lit.Good memories.
No care for the world politics, NO boy problems (at least major ones),no need to work n worry if there is enuf cash every month to pay off all the stupid bills from DIGI(which is increasing ), ASTRO( tat doesn't work when it rains), my credit debts (gotta stop my alcohol addictions),house loan,condo maintenance,my retail therapy bills to cure my heart!
Skip taking the school bus and lepak at DayaBumi Mcds for choc sundae dipping fries into it.YES i used to do that.I don't know y. I still drink with 2 straws - dunno y! I have to wash my feet n brush my teeth before getting into bed.Doesn't matter how out of the world DRUNK i am !
I have some annoying habits.I know!
Life and the choices we had to make back then were a lot simpler.
At the present moment, everything seems to be a blur....

No comments: