18.12.08

13 n COUNTIN'


Haven't written in 3 days.


Haven't slept well or long enough in 3 days.


Haven't been able to taste the food i'm eating.


Having too much coffee and wine.Not enuf water.


I want to B far away.


I want to B in my lil' glass case back.


I m always safe and protected in it.


YOU knew how long it took for me to leave the case.


Now YOU have forced me to go back to that dark place.


Years will pass by before i am myself again.


Can YOU handle it?


Will YOU?


Can i wait till YOU do?


Will i ?




p/s: I soooo badly need the year to END! Kabish?
p/s for the 2nd time - I LOVE the month of DEC.M not gonna work the entire month next year!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which idiot is asking u work now? u have every right to NOT work.

'ppl's grief is other's pleasure'. for me, these ppl are animal.

p/s for the 3rd time - p.s i love u. hahahahaha

ShanKitha said...

p/s for the 3rd time - p.s i love u. hahahahaha

Yes "B" - Loving every minute of U as well...:)