2.1.09

Hot n Cold

We have been skirting around the possiblity of being ONE.

We give each other mixed signals in the late night phone calls.
We give each other mixed signals whilst seated in the car.
We give each other mixed signals when i smile cutely n he blushes n turns away.
We give each other mixed signals when he hugs me but i know he doesn't give himself completely.


We know we're tormenting each other behaving as such or are we liking the torment ? Mayb a lil'.. :)

The rides home,the lunches,the dinners,the gifts all represent his disorientated state which is fine by me since m wanting to enjoy the ride ...... All we can do is linger on...sweet escape to nothingness...

So is this what they say courtship aka flirting is alllllllllll about ? but I m soooo not a flirt :p
Hmmmmm.......:)
We'll wait n c wer the skirting around leads me/u/us to...k?

p/s: " You wanna chill in my Lamborghini.You wanna look but you don't wanna see.So what do you think of that look in my eyes.You think it's for you? "

No comments: