1.1.09

09'reso..........

my new year resolution.
if i can keep some of my promises up to at least march will truly be a miracle lo...

- guests n me to onli puff away at my balcony... no wer else as need to restock on ambipur's after tobacco scent
- owner can smoke at the toilet during big biz..now u understand y the need to restock the ambipur
- lose another 10 kgs to fit into my size 12 ultra short denims - hmmm brings back sweet pleasant memories :)
- save $$$ to make that all awaitin' europe trip - UK,Spain,Rome,Amsterdam,Paris
- smoke n drink a lot less - the crate of Heine is not gonna HELP!
- less carbs ie less nasikandars - more nan/wholemeal bread!
- less profanities since "someone" abhors it - will try k BC
- learn how to finally burn music onto dvds to curb my sudden urge to listen to rehab at 4am. frenchie & B - tis is your task - i don't care how n when u teach me even if u need to draw me charts to make me understand - YOU WILL!!! I DON'T CARE...is tis my
demanding side huh :) but im cute n u love me...i know!
- get attentive professionally ( i owe it to Jamie as he has been very supportive of me )
- let LOVE in ....

so here i go on my one year journey of simplicity,humility,wonderful possibilities,unadulterated happiness & peace to find me....

p/s: it's like i checked into rehab ( for 6 mths )
n baby you're my disease

3 comments:

Cath said...

i'll drink to that :D

you'll do just fine -we'll make sure of that.

Anonymous said...

achievable goals.. :O)

SpellBoundLady said...

buy my bodylicious! u'll be the babe!