11.9.08

My sweet but sick escape to the " ladang "

So,been on leave for about a week now.Planned leave did not work just as my life has been...so decided to get a lil' craxy and less of a drama queen and got shipped off on my own free will to the
" ladang ".
Thanx guys for putting up with my croaking aka attempt at singing,dizziness thru the windy dark roads,sick as a dog,grouchy self!
Next time,i promise to take my vits, don't get wet silly in the rain and be a lot more fun than i was!
I miss the chicken varuaval and prawn sambal.
Been thinking abt it in my sleep. DAMN!

Of course the reason for my sore throat,fever,flu and everything else horrendous that came along is in the picture below ! Need i say more - Thanx PAPA ! Cat - loved your company :)
( am not sarcastic k )

2 comments:

SpellBoundLady said...

ugly male model,put justin instead,!

Cath said...

oo a compliment! they're hard to come by these days.

thanks :)