29.8.09

really now.piss off.

someone said very recently to me that a blog as personal and maybe not so private as it is, is an avenue to vent out one's frustration.I don't have the time or heart to bother about what people think about me.I still don't.I hate confrontations.I'd rather just let you be because i know i'm a lot more matured than what you are.
However several nights ago, the few who know me too well told me " sweets,i was never someone who like confrontations and you know it but if that's what you need to do,then do it! You do not deserve to be treated as such "

1.why do you behave and plod around as if you own some parts of the organization?
2. why are you concerned about what time i walk in/go for lunch/leave home?
3. why do you keep instigating my friends against me with your BS!!!?
4. why can't you just move away from the friendship when i have clearly done that?
5. how is it that you don't see your own flaws and pick on everyone else around you?

have you not learnt your lesson after what happened to a friend.
will you ever learn your lesson.never i suppose.crocodile tears you shed.whatever for?!
there is no point in going to temple and worship God,break 100 coconuts,place 100 joss sticks if your heart is filled with hatred and your mind has ill intentions all the bloody time.
it's just so disgustingly hypocritical.
i know now people like you are just plain bullies and will evetually not have anyone/anything with you.very sad.
so leave me the fuck alone as i have left your sorry self.
p/s:karma.remember that.what goes around comes around.always.

8 comments:

SpellBoundLady said...

bagi tau i sape usik u? meh i gigit telinga dia sampai putus..

PS, u BEETCH dont disturb my horney okay!

ShanKitha said...

ala,i will tell u soon.but to speak abt tis person also not worth your time n mine la babe sebab orang macam ni will never ever change wan!but yes will def tell u.hehehe1
btw-me horney ke honey?!or both?
hehehehe!
mwahsss!

boo said...

ouch!

naziah said...

hehehehe... finally...

Anonymous said...

whoa!!
cik.. bulan puasa ni tak baik marah-marah. kena banyak bersabar.. semua ini adalah dugaan..

eh? you bukan melayu ye? hehehe.
sorry.. er.. 1malaysia?

ShanKitha said...

naan oru malaysian.
bulan puasa ni tak baik mengumpat jugak.u paham paham lah siapa i cakap about!!!!
gosh my melayu suxxx!

Justin Jayaraj David Jothy David said...

lol, bold and straight forward. Hope the message gets across. No one wants to see gorgeous going gregarious. Unfortunate, but the universe is filled with jealous people who likes to go around talking bad and fabricating stories about other people. I can relate to it the best.Unfortunate, again. As my dad said, these people are just jealous of your beautiful life and your pretty friends!Hence, the sabotage.I am christian, but yes 'Karma' does exists.
watch yea back niggas!

xx

Benny said...

*sniff* trouble *sniff*
comment. no.