13.8.09

chopped.

My last hair snip was in April before the Europe trip;felt i had to have a new look.Jztin.my underpaid/no pay fashion consultant aka personal shopper has been naggin' ( after the 3rd time,it becomes a nag ) to pursue a radical change.

However,my round face and even rounder DOE eyes will not have any form of changes,radical or not.I wanted bangs.short.and maintain the length.i cannot do short either.my fine hair just will not have it.So i checked-in to Martin's Nuevo Salon at 5.30 and began work.

He relaxed my fringe,snipped it off,trimmed my back and sides. Finished at 8.15.

and Voila...Of course to have it look like this, i need Martin's magical hands,a hair dryer and for there to be no wind/sun/rain. How lah?!?!!

I hate blow drying my own hair/any one's. Air dry is THE way to go. :)*

6 comments:

Cat said...

my hair is self-servicing itself. it's dropping to save me the trouble of cutting. :)

Cat said...

my hair is self-servicing itself. it's dropping to save me the trouble of cutting. :)

boo said...

had a good laughing reading tis post.
:O)

Justin Jayaraj David Jothy David said...

gorgeous, as always! But sadly the bangs only lasted for that one night...


your unpaid fashionista :)

SpellBoundLady said...

so u CHOPPED ur hair hah?

ur emotional fashionista

ShanKitha said...

sort of.actually wat i wanted was cina short bangs h/ever tak boleh la since my hair is toooo fine n stubborn!
when i was typing this entry,my creative juices were just flowing.hahaha.
tc!