3.7.09

been a while.

it's 2.42am.m in the office for night shif/t.surprisingly not sleeply.yet.am stuffed from the hokkien mee i had for dinner.so what's been happening these past few weeks huh?!lots.i know there is a lot of sibuks who are very the interested in my life.so here it goes in fast forward.with some pics.how can no pictures rite!?!

6th June -Celebrated Kasturi's wedding. She looked absolutely glowing.Am truly happy for you Kasturi.I know choosing the person you want to spend your life with was not a walk in the park.The wait was worth it - i'm sure.

the boy who missed Kasturi's hand in marriage - hahaha!



this shall be our standard pose in every wedding :p

twilight lit ceremonial hall made our eyes sparkle i think

1st June - dragged my tired feet back to work....cleared the zillion mails..yuxxx!

2nd June week - stared blankly into my laptop screens,walked around dazed,updated the numerous people who came to me asking " how was europe ? " i miss London :(

8th June - Received sad news that Cha's mama passed away. Funeral was the next day.She is a very strong woman.I would not have been able to even breathe if that happened to me.I know me.May he rest in peace. May she have part of God's strength to weather the coming years which will be cruel and harsh.She's got us in the mean time.

11th June - Decided after what seemed like a year to call HSBC and ask for my Rihanna concert tixs refunded.BITCH!


12th June - Time flies.time heals.time decides.

18th June - 1-1 with Jamie.Tension!

22nd June week - WORK.MEETINGS.CONFERENCE CALLS.SBS.1-1.CLEAR 1000 EMAILS.H1N1 CALLS.VIRTUAL VISIT.RECTANGULAR COACHING ETC!!!

25th June - The passing of Farrah Fawcett & the King of Pop, Micheal Jackson.Sad and tragic.

26th June - Aunty P came to visit me :P

26th June - Movie Date - Transformers @ Pavilion. I want a man like Prime. He is so genuine.

27th & 28th June - Helped Cat set-up her new crib at CI2 - I love interior designing homes. Maybe i should pursue it as a career...hmmm...:)

28th June - Reality kicked in.Real Hard.Real Pain.Real.

30th June - Handed over my Mid Year Performance Review at 11.50PM ((dateline:12m/n) I work better both under pressure & pleasure....:)*

01 July - Was surprised and shy which rarely rarely happens...so thank you YOU... xoxo back


So that was that.Kept it short and simple.Let's see what July has in store for me.

No comments: