3.5.09

SeXiEsT MaN AlivE

WATCHED Hugh Jackman.Oh yeah....In X-Men:The Origins.The movie was so-so.I expected it to be more action packed.It wasn't.Lots of yap-yap.I now know how Logan became Wolverine.Makes me want to read the comic books.

Q:If you could be an X-Men character, what would you be? am torn between Storm,Rogue and Jean Grey ( coz she's got the good gal bad gal thingy goin on which is super sexy )

oh yeah...Gambit is quite a hottie!!!Quite an eye-candy.

Certain scenes look very 1980's especially the final scene when the gifted kids run towards Prof.X.Some of us found the comedy moments lacking.BUT then again,it is a Marvel Action Hero COMIC MOVIE,i feel the humour should be kept to a minimum.HA-HA moments here and there is fine by me.

BUT i want all these.I want gore.I want blood.I want balls of fire.I want stealth like machines.I want unbelievable fight scenes.I want Hugh Jackman bare bodied.MORE!MORE!MORE! :)

his smile.his arm.his 6'2 height.his abs.his firm tush.all scruffy looking.his sweat.ahhhhh...come to me...:)

nb: "Jackman personally designed an engagement ring for his wife, and their wedding rings bore the Sanskrit inscription "Om paramar mainamar," translated by Furness as "we dedicate our union to a greater source." Sweet!!!

3 comments:

Cath said...

his wife is 50+. u cld've had him. :p

SpellBoundLady said...

finally!
he's mine yeah..watch out!

ShanKitha said...

C-old is gold.tink he'll probably be turned off by a young thing like me...:(
A-pergi masuk Q dulu ya....