15.5.09

pillars of LOVE.

nothing fake about these smiles.straight from the heart.no one can touch me.i have these angels and some more to protect me.to keep me sane.to make me laugh.to love me.

i pity those who are not blessed to own a quarter of them.suppose there is a reason why good things happen to only good people.God is very fair.

gals,have a fantabolous trip.will miss all of you too much.wish i was there too. laughing.drinking.dancing.just being plain silly.keep us in your thoughts till we come home in 2 weeks' time.take care of each other k.we promise we will take care of one another too.

Love ya.

14/05/09 8.20pm 2nd home

p/s:cheche.errr your date on cam is very the outdated wor.

2 comments:

SpellBoundLady said...

take care...i'll be missing u b!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pic...we love u always diva...

sis