7.4.09

...n all that jazz...

" This is something I never wanted
Since I met you I’ve been on it
I think about you all the time
Can't get you off my mind
I know this can’t be love ( I know this can’t be love)
But baby it must be love (But baby it must be love)
Thinking of going
All of the way
I wanna show you but I’m afraid
I know you say it’s all of me
Maybe tonight I let you see
I know this can't be love (I know this must be love)
But baby it must be love ( I know it must be love)
Don’t wanna give in to you so easily
But I can’t even fight it you make me so weak
And I can’t understand what you're doing to me
But I like it (I like it) I like it (I like it) "
p/s:thnx B for tis - kept me quiet on a day when i all i wanted to do was scream.
cassie sounds good.like tis compilation.

1 comment:

boo said...

am glad alrilita kept u sane.