2.4.09

I realize that nothings' as it seems

Desert Rose - Sting ft.Cheb Mami











fell in love with this song when i heard it in my lil bro's music collection some years back.He listens to all sorts of music-eastern,western,fusion.wc grows on me over time.lovely to have loved ones around me that R musically inclined.tis song kept me almost sane some months in 2005.the heart n soul tat went into producing tis song can b felt in the lyric.even in the arabic ones.music that crosses borders.untranslated lyrics that touches you.nice.

it gets loud at times.it goes soft at times. it goes silent at times.

imagine.bare feet.dancing under the stars.on a yacht.swaying of hips.sexy


" I dream of rain

I lift my gaze to empty skies above

I close my eyes

This rare perfume is the sweet intoxication of her love "

No comments: