22.3.09

taken.

u went away suddenly.leaving us in shock.grieving in our own different ways.we should have reached out to touch you.we were too busy.this should never happen to anyone,known or otherwise.will miss your geniune loud happy giggles.will miss your kinky expressions.will miss your sweet caring nature that you hide at times presenting a strong front.probably to protect us.will remember our last b/fast at Qbistro when u showed me discreetly that you cared and that everything will work out in time.

will tear.will grive.will pray.
for now,we only have the best memories of togetherness.

may you rest in peace, Fi.

in her own words from imeem profile " If its meant to happen, it'll find its way... "

at sy's kota kemuning white themed house party.

my 31st bday do in SaVanh - 12th Jan 2008

2 comments:

SpellBoundLady said...

i remembered i danced with her on sports club nite at the zouk,not knowing she was fifi.

Herza said...

Hi. I just only now stumbled upon this blog. I'm Her sister and i miss her the most. She's the only sister i've ever had and will never have again. My last moment with her was end of Jan 2009 when she came and visit me at my parents, after i just had my baby a month before. Which afterwards we had dinner at Paparich, which was near to Qbistro that i believe u intro'd. That night was the first and last time my baby saw her aunty. Now all that's left are pictures and memories. It's been almost a year since she left yet i still think of her everyday.