30.3.09

mwahsssss

last weekend was good.cozy.worked till 10pm.felt good buying flowers for fify.she would have been 39 on sat.sad.packed authentic hokkien mien frm ptng street.u'd never catch me seated dining ter.beer was chilled.nice.hung out.quite a bit.slept late.

woke up early.haven't been clad in a saree in months.felt traditional.liked it.been a while being traditional.m i forgetting my roots?hmm...laughed silly at jiva's wedding.lunch was tasty.wedding lunches always r-maybe it's the love that goes into preparing it.i think so anyway.camwhored.a lot.got stared at by akka's/mami's wondering my traditional attire wasn't tat traditional after all.:)

had to work at 2pm after the wedding.grew bored.cleared work though.was told i've got a glow on my face.hmm.got home.popped open a bottle of red wine.smooth.suppered at Qbis.arranged the orangish reddish roses into vases.my warm lights shining on them.i like.watched telly.cuddly.slept.

didn't feel alone.tq.

the sis i never had...:)

she makes me laugh anytime of the day, anytime.

y nichole so the kaku wan...:p

HotneSS n Me

group pic

No comments: