10.3.09

got my eyes on U...

slept well last nite.had 8 miscalls frm B-sorry B.didnt hear the phone at all.tat IS unusual.got to work b4 7.cheche is here to keep me laughing n sane till 2PM n bumped into a new hottie wen was walking to the pantry to get myself my wakeup fix.was polite to even allow me to walk ahead of him.chivalry is rare n very seducing.

cheche watched tis smiled n told me m sneaky.young though.very.y m i always attracted to the kids.ahhhh!anyway m loving tis 7am shift a lot more.tot of changing to 1pm-don't think so unless m convinced hard.real hard tat it's for the benefit of the "floor". :)

p/s:Jztin,m wearing that marilyn monroe skirt :) hmm....scared.

p/ss:dedicated " turn the lights down low " to cheche since she is on her 5am shift for a week-the kinda song to slow dance to on the beach under the moonlight...

2 comments:

Cath said...

your deliberate choice of words is just_____

do whatever twirls your floor :)

ShanKitha said...

spoke from my heart.only.