20.3.09

FaLLing

4.32pm.20th march.m cold.mind,body,heart.mr.carl is with me-for company.u’re on repeat.i hear u.i see u.i know u know. I know u know that I know too.i have nothing to offer.to u or anyone.anymore.tell me what I must do.tell me what I need to do to make your days and nights go by easier.tell me how to push u.i will do it.i wake up with hope.i go to bed with pain.n tat too is on repeat.tiring.every step I take away from u hurts.every step I take towards u hurts.u complete me at times.u keep me guessing always.

All my thoughts have you in mind.
All of my desires are of you.
All of me want every flaw of you.
All of me need every bit of you.
All of me want to make you smile.
All of me want to make you happy.
All of me want to hear you laugh.
All of me want to hold u too close.
All of me want to touch you.
All of me pines for you to be at peace.
All of me like you angry.
All of me like you cold.
All of me like you warm.
All of me want to see you play.
All of me want to see you run.
All of me want to see you move to the beat.


All of me wonder….

My every breath screams of your name…..in silence.
“What a beautiful mess this is, dear.”

1 comment:

ShanKitha said...

it's just from my heart.