5.2.09

no escape?






the week's been unpredictable.

from attempts to badminton on sat night to completely forgetting tat my weekly home cleaners were
scheduled to come tonight. i m usually quite organized but lately m too drained out to even remember to drink water.
last weekend was nice.chilled.good coffee conversations.surprisingly long coffee conversations too.probably it's the age tat we're both in.huh...Wat say u?
Finally had a breath of fresh air n hanged out at PJ instead of Q bistro.i know the menu list at Q bistro!


my htc is fixed.wc thankfully is working to a point of NOT pissin' me off but.....it feels different.
i can feel it.Hmm.Don't know y! thanx boobie for doing this for me on your OFF day.luv ya.

my comfort has also been fixed today-the touches of love was welcoming.thank you again!

badminton last nite, sleeping at 1am w/out a shower.YES shocking.have never done tat before.just didnt make sense to shower n shower again in 4 hours for work.YES-will change the sheets this w/end.
today was craXy.
- had n/lemak for b/fast n my daily dose of caffeine
- 20 call evaluations for my new team members began
- one comm on India market specifics
- one comm on IMR raise
- cleared the " onli kl auths has access and can do for us " mails...
- mingled aka stay engaged with the floor...
- chatted wif Olive who watched the Puteri Gunung Ledang musical last nite - she had free tixs and asked me to go...but was too last minute and had alredi bought tixs wif alicita weeks earlier...
- smoked to stay awake and sane.
- lunched with coraline n vainpot - braved n had the lychee tropcial smoothie...chilled!
- confirmed last minute details with caterer for the afternoon's cny do
- bought a cake from secret recipe for jan n feb auths babies - cappucino cheese cake - not bad - never was
a cheese person..CHOC all the way.
- made arrangements/delegated tasks for CNY party between danny,franky n phoebe - thnx a bunch guys!
- picked up cake at 2.15
- the event went k.
- smoked wif catty
- continued wif work
- breaked for 3o mins wif juztin
- had the blackest coffee sugared brown
- continued work
- papa called asked me to come dwn smoke - yes for the 7th time took the damn lift n
looked happy doin' it - ARGH!
- finally emailed wat i needed to send to boss
- waited for juztin like an idiot :(
- had serious convo wif cheche
- blasted my ipod on my way hm
- met B
- walked into a clean candle lit home - HEAVENLY!
- took my time wif a HOT HOT HOT shower...YUMMY!
- popped open a Tuborg - my latest addiction
- YM'ing
- flirt SMS'es
- london perhaps?



Tell me, what you thinking about
When you got me waitng patiently
And usually, I don't have to wait for nobody
But there's something about you
That really got me feeling weak
And I'm trying to find the words to speak



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why honey why!!!!!

no more pictures of me in a boxer, alright?????

i am GLAD tat the htc is FINALLY fixed!

:O)

next, we need to fix the lights.
jo boy, where r u?

ShanKitha said...

boxers r adorable.
HTC not really fixed yet - he wants more attention from ME...
the lights-m fine.
enjoying the candles...it's been a while.