11.2.09

RIHANNA in KL.13.02.2009.20:30 hrs~late.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Feb201988
The track list that Rihanna will eventually perform for her KL concert!

1. Introduction
2. Pon De Replay ~ lets go dipping low
3. Break It Off ~ Break it off boy Cuz ya got me feelin naughty
4. Let Me ~ I wanna come play nice with you
5. Rehab ~ baby,you're my disease
6. Breakin' Dishes ~ But I really don't give a damn right now
7. Is This Love (Bob Marley cover) ~ I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I - I'm willing n able
8. Kisses Don't Lie ~ Who knows how the wind will blow?
9. Scratch ~ over to u B
10. SOS ~ It's not healthy for me to feel this
11. Good Girl Gone Bad ~ And left us all alone
12. Hate That I Love You ~You know exactly how to touch
13. Unfaithful ~ And it kills him inside
14. Sell Me Candy ~ you lick my fingertips
15. DJ Kevmo / Don't Stop the Music ~ possible candidate, yeah
16. Push up on Me ~ And let's play a game, I won't be a tease
17. Shut Up and Drive ~ You look like you can handle whats under my hood
18. Question Existing ~ Take off my shirt. Loosen the buttons
19. Umbrella ~ You're part of my entity, here for infinity

alicita,coraline,jztin n me WERE too darn excited looking forward to the concert on friday.
she is just too damn sensual.
tixs were purchased.
supposed to hav been dressed to kill.
some of us printed the lyrics out. OMG!
after concert partyin' planned.
NOW we've gotta WAIT.
I really hate waitin'.
as papa said,real men don't hit women.
chris brown can kiss his untalented music life GOODBYE.

p/s: hasn't the m'sian government heard the " inviting " lyrics in her songs...hahaha!
most of em has sexual innuendos...:)

No comments: