26.2.09

i wanna dance all nite wif loud music!

been a long day.
m tired.wat's new...
its the same shit different day? hmmm...
cancelled lunch wif mumz.i know she's pissed.will make it up to you soon...
got yer call n found myself apologizing for not telling u my off days...sorri is all i can offer now.

met tups.felt good to laugh silly for the stupidest convos.missed u gals being ter- macpei,mila,mummy,even mna.
had our spicy chicken in remembrence of mila.i tapau for u sum k for may...

lately,i've been travelling to our finnegans' moments,php moments,follow the white line moments
.

played one game of pool."messed around".got hearted foolishly by B.no more B.no more.

tighten my sunnies n reading glasses.
got scolded.wc C says is normal.:(
m YM'ing...

i miss U,i miss u not.I miss u,I miss U not....
one day at a time,huh?

No comments: