26.1.09

You miss me. I miss you.

BC at 101.

You have not teared to me in too long.

It took me by surprise.
You pulled me towards you.
That too took me by surprise.
I know how much you want this to work.
I think or hope you know how much i want to work at it too.
I do not wish to give you empty promises.
I know you are trying.
Trying a lot harder than me.
You want me to need you.
I don't want to need you.
I know you want to hear me say those words.
So do i.
I know you know,that time is the cure.
I see clearly now what is facing us.
You have an image of 30 years ahead.
I have an image of the next 30 hours ahead.
We used to have it all planned out.
Now we sit together in solace.

Is this the beginning of an end?
Is this the end of a beginning?

What are we waiting for?

3 comments:

BlurredBen said...

fuiyooo... emo siao... hehehe... found ya...

Unknown said...

nicely written
^^

ShanKitha said...

Ben ~ Again.This coming from MR.Jiwang himself! :)

Mr.Clive ~ Glad to be of service....:)