22.1.09

its been a while....

i haven't had time to blog in a while especially after i got back to reality after my bday leave!
m so swamped with work that it just ain't funny anymore.

India has teething issues but m too blessed to have the hardest trainer working wif me.I'd seriously consider suicide if i didn't have Benny in my professional life n B - he's just not tat into u - GET OVER IT!

my boss is teasing me working till 1am lo 2 days ago via LOLO...

he was like " what's keeping u awake? INDIA?
my reply " what's keeping u awake? YER WIFE :) ?
no reply! so cutelah he!

i've been showered with beautiful gifts for Christmas and my Bday.
THANK YOU - u know who u R.... some pics to feast on!



Just haven't got the Coach bag from BC and haven't got myself anything outrageously expensive as i did last year- my first Coach clutch...maybe i shouldn't get anything since my htc screen is fucking up - i stylus on the " s " and it types out " ? "
WTF.

so an sms of 4 words took me like 5 mins - tpying,deleting,typing,deleting,typing,giving up hope.
frenchie advised me to just call la.but love SMSing.
according to papa,my one sms will lead to 6 more. :)
i really don't know wat the hell he's on about la...

so lowyat it is if tis persists and annoys me too much tat i decide to kill it but nah don't think i'll do it as it was bought wif lots of love....
B,u might need to actually give me the htc dealer numlo...my statement to u whilst lunchin' in secret recipe has flown to bite me in my left butt cheek - DAMN!
hey maybe i can get that pick casing then...huh...hmmm...God works in miraclous ways huh!


watched bedtime stories 2day with juztin n carol in klcc...everywer has the big bright RED SALE tags...life's a BITCH man... need a sugardaddy...

walked into topshop-was tempted to get the club hat.
walked into Zara-wanted casual girly tee's to wear wif my skinny jeans but nothing shouted out to me.
walked into BodyShop-got myself a brown lipliner and brown lippie as lost mine at Sid's pub when my clutch dropped :( ( lost my GA lippie ).
walked into Marks n Spencers-got myself a knee length casual skirt to wear to Chillis for RM59!got my rich tea biscuits...carol n i were tempted to get satin lingeries for rm159 then decided against it since it was new arrivals,will wait till the price drops.

still on list to purchase:-
i) keychain holder - my PINK holder has tatters and i've lost my postbox key-need to get replacement nw!c wat i mean guys...i need to get a NEW one...maybe a braun buffel? :)
ii) that summer Billabong tee i saw- only got M - my boobies will not fit into an M..need an L.
iii) CK euphoria
iv) doormat for home entrance - IKEA wif frenchie...
v) M.A.C lippie - AB3 orchid strate - hv Olive's sis to get it for me on discount...so scared to even
share my fav lippie color in case my "fan" gets one 2 - its a craxy craxy world we live in...eeuu
vi) M.A.C lipliner too in red/marron/fuschia
vii) a shift dress n corporate jacket for corporate Mondays...soon my boss will walk to me
telling me to stop giving him excuse that he's not paying me enuf for me to get Zara clothing for Mondays..

so tat is my list for Q1 2009!

in B's words, i've yapped too much alredi! enuf enuf enuf ... tomorrow or rather today WILL be a long day...rawang,cheras,lunch,sleep,possibly kelanajaya?dunno...

niteynite folks...the day has begun for ME! mwah mwah.....................................

p/s:m in lurveeeeeee with Mariah's O.O.C song...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes.. go on la with the HTC shit!!! see wat happened!

hmm. interesting list. we'll see.

Anonymous said...

by the way, the above comment was from me.

ShanKitha said...

i knowla the difference between true friends and a BIATCH!
hahahaha!
see ya latez!

Anonymous said...

Justin Says!
Bedtime story was funny like hell and i'm glad that it ended before I could hit the guy sitting at the back of us!!!!Biatch? Why giving so much face for all the things heshe writes?
lets come up with a nickname or something for that piece of shite;
Bitch!
Ugly Bitch!
lowlifes piece of shite?
Did i mention bitch?
ahhh...I can only narrow it down to one lah....Bitch that is....

Anonymous said...

my soulmate.. now u know why i LOVE him. :O)