13.1.09

I turned 32 on 12.01.09


The eve of my birthday began at 11iSH am with me restocking on groceries. Felt really bad for cat that i offered her maggi in the bowl tat expired in apr'08 which she ate. OMG! we should have gone out tapau food la frenchie. Realized then that i gotta restock,thus began our journey to Giant,PJ. So now i have the essentials to entertain my guests - wine,OJ,tissue roll,low fat milk,shower foams,junkfood etc...m not gonna bore u with the boring details..:)
u get my point rite.

Damage = RM291.30

Mumz came over with home cooked lunch-chicken curry,veg,rice,chicken soup.
Tried to cat nap after she left.
Did not materialize as received the sms to dress as if it's winter for the surprise b'day dinner.
Pictures say a thousand words.
Be invited to journey my day with my honest photos.

too much of words is just that - too much of words.


On The Way

We look too damn good 2gether :)

She's just not that into u,PAPA

Friends for LIFE


Dining at Las Carretas

the margaritas explain the big smiles on our faces


I loved this surprise guys. The cake n 32 candles were awesome.
m a very cake,candles,blow person :P


Jose Cuervo - probably the best tequila in the world


Thanx B for the surprise.
The day was simple n sweet just the way i wanted it to be.
Luv ya.



Group Pic.
Thank you my beautiful friends for making my day complete !



"Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome. :O)

Cath said...

you're welcome.

that maggi - nothing happened also. am still alive. wth.

ShanKitha said...

maybe after eating all the crap u/we've been eating,there is really no more damage that can happen to the tummy.
what will all the n/lemaks at 4AM,tequila shots at 3AM etc.
YEAH the damage is definitely D-O-N-E.
:(

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and you're damn right! We look good together :)!!! You're most welcome :)
32 and still rawks!!!!
Love yeaxoxo
Justin J David