8.12.08

My Monday Blues

Am at work on a public holiday.Bored shitless.The weather is inviting me (alone) to my warm bed.The weekend felt cold at times.Chillin' at Kristao sipping Sangria was divine & expensive.I need either a second job or a sugar daddy...hmm!The weekend's are costing me too much.The dinners & Henie at Chilis',my raspberry margarita's at Centro,wake me up coffee from Starbucks(nescafe 3 in 1 just doesn't do it anymore)Weekdays' are packed with work,meetings,conference calls,sms'es that come in with 'wat' without a ?.So am unsure if it's a statement or a question directed at me.You know who you R. :)
I was telling someone how KL is utterly boring and he told me that i'd probably be bored stiff in Maldives where he is based.OMG!I don't think so!I'm sure i'll find something to do.Be a PR person for a resort that overlooks the beach.Yummy!!!
It's 3.34pm ONLI!
WTF.
Someone accompany me.

2 comments:

Cath said...

wha?

Anonymous said...

take me to maldives..