23.12.08

M left with 8 days in this year to END.M not hoping for a miracle.Don't believe in miracles anymore.Actually never did.Was always of the belief that you make your life to be what it is or isn't.The next 6 months will definetely be a lot tougher than the last 6 months.I can foresee the storm coming my way. The ball seems to be in my court for now.So,m i to play the game or take a backseat.I will b in the know in the next 192 hours or lesser.Who knows?

M feeling notti think it's because of B n papa n my frenchie bunny!
Or is it the whole receiving and giving of the Christmas mood.Not sure.Possibly.
Love tis season too much that it almost physically hurts that i am actually at work.
I'd rather be sipping a chardonnay lying on the beach barefooted with a sexy company and a good book n my hat.


Mr.Maldives - Should i tease you?
MoonSea - I need/want to tease you at times.
B - You can be my sexy flirt forever...:)
Frenchie - I will not stop trying...m persistent remember

" I remember
When we could sleep on stones
Now we lie together
In whispers and moans
When I was all messed up
And I had opera in my head
Your love was a light bulb
Hanging over my bed "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sexy??

flirt??

aduh.. who's this B la..

miss me not!

ShanKitha said...

Hmm..who is B?
No one special la...:)