20.12.08

B's 25th BDAY....17th DECEMBER 2008

boo is finally 25 altho i always tell her she's going on 35 since she claims to always be mothering us...the day started with good red wine..boo's pick..m impressed also it's my excuse to drink..she completed the frame of my photomosiac of the EARTH! YES .it is NOT easy.Chatted.Drank.Smoked.

had nasilemak b/fast near Imperial Hotel wit alicita- R.A store.I like it coz it's delicious,piping hot,seated on the pavement next to a main road makes me feel as if am on a holiday whilst everyone else is dressed to go to work...:)

Got home.Drank.Chatted.Listened to good shit music on my new speakers thru my Ipod.Slept at 12ish.Woke up at 4ish to go for training on my freaking OFF day.Damn.Now am stuck with 21 hours of timebanking n m finding time to withdraw.Ain't easy since all the TLs are clearing leave as well...

had tomyam wif boo and alicita.boo didn't eat.watched us eat onli.(mothering us i suppose)Got home contemplating to go to Loft.But by the time dropped aliciata off was alredi 12ish..so chilled at home after re-picking her up.Slept on my couch at 5am.LOVE that couch!my fav place in my home after my bed......

had alicita's mum's chicken curry -thnx dear - i actually had the last bits of it for supper late last nite...yummy comfort food!

boo sent me to work at 5pm...picked me up...chilled with justin n his mum - had chinese dinner n my jasmine tea wc was not very good...OKR chinese food is still the best!

p/s: HAPPY BDAY MARY PETER J....May U find the
happiness,love,warmth,success,health,joy,simple pleasures in life.....luv U..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank U.

SpellBoundLady said...

happy b'day boo! tritan!tritan!